1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by SONY007, Feb 15, 2003.

1. SONY007

SONY007 Member

I think it's time for me to have a faster Processor as i've been butting it of for some time. Now what I was wondering is would it be better to get if I bought a brand new pc all together or this place I know do a bundle pack which consist of a (motherboard, fan, processor) so depending on the quailty of the bundle you purchase you decide how fast your processor is. But is this the case are these three or maybe two things the only things I need to worry about as well as i've never fitted a motherboard the most i've done was a dvd-writer and a harddrive. I've got an Athion 900 MHz at the moment but I think i'd like a Pentium next if there the fasters available. Will all motherboards fit in tower cases, i'm I likely to have compactibility problems with anything, will the pci slot at the back line up so I could re-install some cards or is it just like putting in a writer?, and i'll just have a faster pc.

2. Munda

Munda Guest