1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not too great--me that is

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by kissmipls, Oct 23, 2004.

1. kissmipls

kissmipls Guest

i am not too handy with this and need to ask some trivial questions--anyone w/experience on this newbie site for guidance? ty

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Ask any and all trivial questions over at the DVD-R for newbies forum. Please read the rules as well. Don't post your e-mail address.

3. kissmipls

kissmipls Guest

Just checked in on here fasfrank. I am kind of desperater here with this dvd copying. Getting a lot of CSS encoded. Contract Scrambling System. Plantinum 321 or Clone DVD will not allow it to go through. It sometimes spins all the way through the disc, and then when I go to copy it, it won't allow me then either.

I don't know how to bypass this CSS. I have looked over some of the information pertaining to this condition, but I don't "grasp" how to bypass it. Don't know exactly which one to do or how to exactly implement it. I don't know where I am at half the time in these blog rooms. I don't go in them much for that reason. I do my best, but obviously, not as good as you on this subject.

If you could guide me how to "break" through this, it would help a lot. I can sit here stupid for more hours trying to figure it out, but don't want to.

Hope you understand and will be willing to help me.

Saw you are a "Senior" so I figure you are savvy in this department.

How do I get the info. I don't put my email?