1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nothing but coasters after burning ice age 2 disney movie

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by billyZip, Apr 25, 2007.

1. billyZip

billyZip Guest

After burning ice age 2(copy works fine)my lite-on drive wouldn't even read any disc so I bought a new burner. from that day forward my 1click dvd program once you install the blank dvd gives me a failed burn would you like to try again. sometimes it will burn the whole thing but will not work in any of my dvd players.Is there something disney could have had on the disc that's screwing with my program? I should add that I've tried 4 different burners,5 different brands of media, and uninstalled and reinstalled my 1clickdvd program with no luck whatsoever. Anyone with some help as to how to fix this problem. I'm now 0 for 40 on burns and could really use some help. I've slowed the burn speed to 1X with no luck.
    I've made sure both 1clickdvd and dvd43 are both on the latest updates.

2. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

I have not heard anything about this disk causing major damage like that. Then again, I haven't backed that movie up so I would google the issue and then tell us if you found anything conclusive stating that Ice Age 2 has been causing hardware malfunctions or other problems. One thing I would try though is uninstalling DVD43 and downloading the trial version of anydvd which does what DVD43 does, but much better. Let us know how things go.

3. billyZip

billyZip Guest

I took your advice and deleted dvd43 and installed anydvd and wouldn't you know I now have 6 succesful burns. It wasn't a problem with the disney(Ice age 2) movie at all. Thank you for helping me resolve my problem. Thanks to your Intel I'm now burning my ass off again. SWEET you guys rock...