1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nothing works!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Kakorat, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Kakorat

Kakorat Regular member

pleeeeeze help me!!!!! i've tried everything on this forum on how to copy ps2 dvd games.(mercenaries) nothing works. i downloaded cdvdgen, dvd decrypter, iso buster, nothing works. wen i use dvd decrypter, the game runs slow on my modded ps2. pleeeeeze, someone, give me a prodecure that definitly works.... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/146196
    Read this very long post. After about page 5 or 6 you will start seeing links to a patch that you will need. You will have to read a lot of this post to get it right but the short breakdown is:
    Get the patch, unzip the patch, copy the patch to the folder where your Mercenaries ISO is.
    Then rename the ISO ptc-merc and run the patch.
    the patch if done right should take about 1/2 hour, if you end up with a file that is only like 500kb in size and it goes real quick you did something wrong.
    the patch will create a new ISO file that you will burn to DVD. Make sure you read that post, i know it is long and boring but if you don't want to waste any more time and discs then you will. All your answers are there!

3. Kakorat

Kakorat Regular member

thanks