1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now I have GBA SP + DS Lite

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by bargom, Oct 12, 2007.

1. bargom

bargom Member

Hello,

I just won a DS Lite, although I have a GBA SP and I have a 256MB memory (for GBA SP) with a card reader/writer that connects to USB. I have been playing gba games, and I have 2000 games on 2 dvd.

I was happy with my GBA SP, but now things getting complex. I can sell GBA SP + card + reader, then how can I play my GBA SP roms on DS Lite? Is there a solution that I can play both the GBA SP roms + DS Lite Roms?

Thanks.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

You best option is probably to get a good slot-1 card such as the R4DS or CycloDS and then get the EZ Flash 3-1 Expansion pack for GBA games.

But there are lots of different devices and combinations of those devices so you might want to have a look around.

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Yes, using the M3 MiniSD you can, but it will stick out from the bottom of your DS Lite.

Using a MicroSD you can get an M3 Lite which won't stick out.

EDIT: How'd I manage that? My post has appeared above yours on my screen :s Does it look like this for you/anyone else?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  4. bargom

bargom Member

Is there a way I can play GBA roms from miniSD cards?

5. nintenut

nintenut Regular member

If you have a flashcart, yes, the ones that work for GBA work for the DS, they just stick out. As mr. Hankey recommended, the M3 MiniSD is quite good, but if you already have a good cart I'd save the money...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007