1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

now you see it now you don't

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by alview, Feb 3, 2005.

1. alview

alview Member

hi, really new here. tried my first time using decrypter & it seemed to work ok. then used dvdshrink & it seemed to work. went back to decrypter to burn it & it wasn't there. decrypter does not recognize it. it's there i can see the ripped file if i go to the hard drive & open the folder there it is & it even plays but how do i burn a ghost? anybody know what i did wrong? thxs

2. zombieman

zombieman Regular member

why not let shrink burn the image? If its the newest version of shrink it should prompt you at the end of the recompression.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

yeah you didnt make your movie an ISO did you?
    You just backed the movie up to your hard drive didnt you?
    You need to select back up as an ISO image file in Shrink. Decrypter will only burn an ISO not the files. :)

4. alview

alview Member

ok thxs guys i'll try them both, thxs

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

If you don't feel like ripping the movie again, I have burned the DVD files as a data disc, and it came out fine. I only did it once though and didn't really know what I was doing, so maybe I got lucky.

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

If you dont want to or cant rip the movie on your HD again then yes you can still burn the files perfectly fine, but not with Decrypter. Almost any burning proggy out there will burn a compliant DVD with the files.