1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.NRG FIle

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kkre4605, Apr 22, 2007.

1. kkre4605

kkre4605 Regular member

Hi I have obtained a copy of Project gotham from the net, and when I extract the files it comes out as an .nrg file, I have never burned this type of file, I usually just do iso's or dvd files.

I have done a stealth check and this is the only one that has failed all the checks, so what do I do to burn it?

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

i am pretty sure a .nrg file is a nero image file. try just burning the image with nero and see how she goes. if not, try and make a .dvd file associated with the .nrg file and see how that goes.

3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

4. fgamer

fgamer Guest

That's a Nero image file, it's still a iso, just with a different extension. You should be able to burn the .nrg file with ImgBurn and it should work perfectly fine. But since you say it fails all the checks it may not be pacthed, which at this point you would need to patch the .nrg file using SSMerger.

5. kkre4605

kkre4605 Regular member

okay thanks for the input guys I apprecite it, I was knew it was a nero image file as it says that when I hover over it with the cursor. But wasn't sure if it would still work, thanks guys, i'll try to patch it 2moz.