1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NTSC and PAL Question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DjKold, Apr 12, 2005.

1. DjKold

DjKold Member

Whats up yall? I got a quick question about these things? I just recently got Tribes: Aerial Assult for the PS2 and it wont play (Disk Read Error). I checked the book that came with it and it says, "This disk is for use with NTSC U/C designation" or something to that degree. I've had this happen with one other game too but at the time I didnt think anything of it cause it was a long time ago. Anyways all the other games I have work fine, they're all original games i didnt DL or try to add anything to my ps2 or anything like that. I looked around the forums for a while too trying to find the answer to my question but i didnt see anything.

So if you could help me out i'd like to know why it wont play, and maybe how to fix it? thanks alot

2. steimy

steimy Active member

If you have an NTSC PS2 and it is a PAL game i am not real sure what can be done without modding your PS2. I would know a few options if your PS2 was modded or you used swap magic, but if it is an original i am clueless.