1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NTSC backups?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jonnik, Sep 15, 2004.

1. jonnik

jonnik Member

OK, bit of an idiot here! 2 questions.
    I have two genuine NTSC games and a PAL PS2. I have a flip top lid and disc swap(swap magic 3) but how can I play NTSC games without getting chipped?
    I know I can play back ups but how do I actually make them? I also have DVD+RW writer, so how do I get the bugger to work? What software is best?
    I know that's four questions but who said I could count?

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if your tv supports the ntsc tv signal then you can just boot your imports using the swapmagic dvd disc, if you want to backup those games then use a burning software capable of creating dvd images e.g. nero,a120 etc and just use the disc to disc copy or you could use dvd decrypter in mode iso read to create your image, then mode iso write to burn it to disc

3. Knight88

Knight88 Member

Search for ADR Patcher in your favorite search engine. ADR Patcher allows you to patch your ISO image on your hard drive from NTSC to PAL and vice versa....it actually includes about 22 different patches but it's most commonly used to change PAL and NTSC ISO's. Very very easy to use as well. Good Luck!