1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ntsc or pal?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by flyimages, Feb 17, 2008.

1. flyimages

flyimages Member

what is the difference? how do i know what is compatible with my system?

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

difference is the region. for the most part pal is europe, ntsc is americas. where do you live. that is an easy way to tell which is compatible with your system.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  3. animalboy

animalboy Member

if i where to download a game thats pal would i be able to play the game on my ixtreme 1.41 xbox 360 ntsc benq system?

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

if its region free yes....other wise the answer to most popular question would be no.

5. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

Talking about downloading games isn't allowed on here in a public forum since it's illegal

6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

actually ya it is. its the most widely talked about subject. providing direct links to pirated files is not allowed. since he didnt provide any links that automatically open up a 'save to' box, he is fine.

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008