1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nub needs helpz0r :(

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by godowar, Dec 26, 2007.

1. godowar

godowar Member

I got a Dl of ass creed ....
    try to load up w/ XBC 2.3 its telling me that the PFI Failed -uknown data. everything else seems ok. So what do i need to do to fix this? i cant find a file anywhere on the related to a PFI specific to assassins creed....idk...kinda lost here...i havent burned a disc yet...i'm scared ima mess em up ....

DMI is present
    and so is SS

2. godowar

godowar Member

Ok....i found the PFI sector file it is a .bin file.... what do i do w/ it?? use ss merger?

3. godowar

godowar Member

Ok, i just tried burning rock band.iso for xbox 360 using DVD Decrypter...i only have the .iso.... i dont have any .dvd i just made a 2 dollar coaster :( anyone got some tips???

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Latest XBC is 2.7.

I'd suggest using XDVDMulleter 10 to check the stealth of the game before you burn it. It'll tell you if it's ixtreme compatable or not. And if it's not, you can also use it to inject the necessary files. Then recheck it. Plus you can make a .dvd file with it.

Did you set the layer break in DVD Decrypter? If not then you'll end up with a coster.

5. godowar

godowar Member

OK, DVD Decrypter did make a coaster..... i have two games:

assasins creed that one has a .dvd and a .iso
    and then i have
    rock band that one has just a .iso

i upgraded my XBC to 2.7 and it burnt both games w/ no faults and they play fine....i have no clue what it was....i burned them w/out them passing the PFI....but like i said the DMI and SS were fine....*shrugs* it works....

thanks guy :D :D