1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 driver for XP?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by hogcia, Jun 5, 2007.

1. dobbsy

dobbsy Guest

hAY i got the compaq f500au and is came with visa and its gay so i put xphome and a had some trubble with the video driver so i fore fred the 6150 and it works fine but i carnt get my wlan (wireles) to work the addpter wont turn on plese help

2. j3zz

j3zz Member

here you go, try this one http://rapidshare.com/files/63444592/SP34152.exe.html

3. TX_Don

TX_Don Member

Hi all,

I have a similar problem with a Gateway MT3419 notebook computer. It came with Vista, wiped it out, installed XP. I too, have a Geforce Go 6100 video adapter. I have tried the links and files previously in this forum and all give the same results similar to "no driver can be found compatible for your hardware" Searching nVIdia's site for Geforce Go only gives 7800 and 7900 models. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks!

Don

4. cyric_74

cyric_74 Member

Originally posted by usflorida: I found all the drivers of compaq presario f572us, I am very glad share the drives with your gays,find this driver is really not easy , it spend me about ten hours! here is the links:
    1.Graphics: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/Qu...nglish_whql.exe
    2.audio: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33867.exe
    3.wireless(broadcom 802.11g): ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp34001-34500/sp34152.exe
    4.modem: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33742.exe
    5,quick lunch: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp34501-35000/sp34796.exe
    6.chipst: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33001-33500/sp33031.exe
    if you guys have any questions about this laptop, you can e-mill me: edited by ddp

Nice work Usflorida! Saved me a ton of time searching myself.

I got one driver left though that's not detecting, a CoProcessor ?

Any idea what it is? I've installed all the above drivers, and it's not the dual core as that's actually showing up properly in task manager.

5. nimbus10

nimbus10 Member

Since everyone here is looking for XP drivers maybe someone can help me out. I have a Compaq Presario F730US that I downgraded from Vista and the only drivers I cannot find are for the video card. The specs I have state that its a Nvidia GeForce Go 6100 (UMA). Anyone know where I can find drivers?

6. JGS4_Te

JGS4_Te Member

Nimbus,

I have the same laptop - Presario F730US. My guess is that the drivers listed in this forum will work (Nvidia card referenced is the same, for sure, as well as the Broadcom network adapter). Will let you know how this turns out later today (morning if lucky!!). Happy Turkey Day

Te

7. JGS4_Te

JGS4_Te Member

8. nimbus10

nimbus10 Member

9. JGS4_Te

JGS4_Te Member

To all you forum guys --- Thanks a million. I tried converting from Vista to XP on my own last night and was going to give up the "quest." Did it today - you saved me prolonged grief with Vista (gaming issue - joystick software wasn't updated for Vista) -- and XP is working much faster. Not to mention saving loads of time. Awesome help for Joe average computer guys like me!

Te

10. Laimis

Laimis Member

thank you very much.. it helped for me too.

hey, maybe someone can help me.. i have that stupid gateway mt3419. I make my video card, wireless adapter and sound card work correctly with Windows XP pro, but I'm stuck with my lan card an unknown devices: Coprocessor, SM Bus Controller and Other PCI Bridge device..

I was searching drivers for few days, but i'm giving up, i'm stuck now, and i dont know wat to do anymore..

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  11. sleepums

sleepums Member

Hey Laimis,
    I'm gonna have to do a re-install on my friends vista to xp.. I found a few forums that suggested searching out the processor, then finding the corresponding xp drivers based on bios.
    These drivers below are in a similar number series:
    MX3410 Notebook
    MX3414 Notebook
    MX3410h Notebook
    MX3412 Notebook
    MX3412h Notebook
    MX3311b Notebook
    MX3416 Notebook
    MX3417 Notebook
    they are mx vs. mt.. Curious huh? and they had a cpu driver:
    AMD Mobile Sempron/Turion CPU Driver version 1.2.2.2
    If these work, PLEASE let me know the proper links.. I've got to do this rollback..
    Vista is a problem for me.. I've got too much xp software that doesn't
    cross over.. Thanx!
    http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/search.asp?param=Gateway+MX3414&st=kw

12. Laimis

Laimis Member

sleepums - you'r god! :)
    from you link I have downloaded
    - D00598-001-001.exe - nVidia nForce4 Chipset Driver version 4.5.0
    - D00582-001-001.exe - nVidia Chipset Driver version 8.61

driver for video card fitted http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/162.50/162.50_quadro_winxp2k_english_whql.exe

audio and lan/wireless drivers was from MT3707, but i get it from my seller, and now i cant find it anywhere on the internet, so I put them here:
    http://grupegrass.puslapiai.lt/LAN_and_wireless_for_mt3419.rar
    http://grupegrass.puslapiai.lt/AUDIO_for_mt3419.rar

thank you for your help :)

13. sleepums

sleepums Member

Laimis,
    Thanx for being there! What's up with the media card reader? And the modem? I'm just guessing that these devices are there.. I'm just trying to cover my butt..

14. Laimis

Laimis Member

when I just installed win XP, card reader and modem (I think so) was working already. Computer could open my USB flashes, and SD cards without any problems.

15. glrule

glrule Member

Hi All,

I wiped out Vista and reinstalled XP and have not been able to get the Wireless up. It was working with Vista, so I know it worked. The drivers are all installed. Internet works only when I plug in the cable from the wireless router. The wireless network connection status is excellent, but it's always acquiring network address. The sent to received packets are 2:1 ratio. DHCP is on, obtain IP address is set to automatic. I've tried to renew ip but nothing works. If anyone has had a similar problem and solved it, pls let me know!

Thanks!

16. sleepums

sleepums Member

Laimis,
    I had to d/l the modem drivers for xp from the same gateway page:
    D00505-002-002.exe - Agere Modem Driver Version 2.1.63 and these work..
    Good thing I read the 'read me's' or I would've really missed the 'cab' files thing on c:...
    Also, the wireless folder after extracting - "LAN_and_wireless_for_mt3419.rar" was kinda weird.. (for others doing this) the missing device in device manager didn't look like a wireless card. It was a network hub or something.. I took a chance and went deeper into the 'wireless' folder in hardware wizard and it grabbed it.. I was quite surprised.. Anyway, after the modem thing, I'm going full out in windows xp pro!! this little box is a 'Machine' with the 2gb of ram and the dual cores dialed in.. WOW! Set the video card higher in bios to get an even better ride.. Later! (Thanks again)

17. Laimis

Laimis Member

Yes, I have made a mess in these archives.. sorry :} I didn't remember, whitch driver fits for devices, so I hoped that you will find what and where is needed. And you did it (p.s. sorry for my bad english) :)

Well, glad to know, that you have a working laptop..

by the way, there is just 1GB of ram in my mt3419, so I was wondering, is it useful to buy another GB of ram.. but after your commen, I think, I will buy it :)

18. adnoun21

adnoun21 Member

welcom
    i lost my dvd recovery for my pc compaq presario F730US(operating systeme is win vista home premieum),please help my to solve this problem Thanks

19. mdr1506

mdr1506 Member

Hi, can I ask nimbus10 and JGS4_Te for a little favour?

Can you list links for drivers you downloaded? I'd be thankful.

As you can see it's 7 things (and it's polish xp ;) )

[​IMG]

20. j3zz

j3zz Member

Well if it is in polish so write what model of laptop You have than we can maybe help You.

PL: jakiego masz lapka podaj model itd. to może będe mógł Ci pomóc :)