1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 driver for XP?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by hogcia, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

2. ohoj

ohoj Member

You can always type Dxdiag in Start > Run , then clicking Display. Here you should see what card you have.

3. herosaku

herosaku Member

.........ok.......everything was going fine. Started installing software. iTunes with 10 gb of music, Studio 8, and Alibre Design Expert.....now I seem to have no internal wireless adapter. Device manager does not detect it. Don't know what happened. I did not get automatic updates turned off and have 86 new updates installed. Don't know if one of these is causing a problem. Has anyone had a similar problem?????????

EDIT:

never mind.....seems to be unrelated.

HP wireless failure

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  4. ASherbuck

ASherbuck Member

I know this thread is a bit dated but it turns out I also have come into possession of a gateway MT3419 and want to roll it back to xp. I'm having a heck of a time finding drivers, and your links aren't working. If you could repost those or give me a direction I'd appreciate it.

5. clover18

clover18 Guest

hey, just tried to force the graphics card you linked, but it came up with the error "the specified location does not contain information about your hardware"
    i have the same presario make you do. is there any information you need in order to help?
    thank you. appreciate your time. :)

6. buckaneer

buckaneer Member

Oh yeah... Jumped through 4 or 5 hoops, and then got a cue to register.

I can get schoolin' for code jockey before finishin' all the do-hoops

7. itee

itee Member

i have a gateway ML3108b, and i got bored of vista, so i've downgraded it to XP. iam missing my video driver and my sound driver. i've left many of emails to gateway, no replies, rang them and got put on hold for 40 mins, and when i finnally got thru they couldnt do nothing!
    so if anyone has links they could send me for video and sound drivers, please could you send them me please.

8. itee

itee Member

now i have my video driver, thanks to this forum, but i still need a audio and a coprocesser. anyone help ?

9. ddp

10. buckaneer

buckaneer Member

I had driver issues for GW laptop MX6000. The only thing that the GW site was good for, was identifying hardware, so that I could go to the hardware manufacturers' sites, and get drivers there. I got all drivers but one from manufacturers' sites.

11. itee

itee Member

when i try the serial number, it doesn't work.

12. gttdi

gttdi Regular member

As for the 6150 driver, when you run the .exe file, it will create a folder, then it will run it's installation program and tell you that it can't find any compatible devices, then it will close. At this point you "force feed" the driver, navigating to the folder it created. The one and only file that shows up is the one you use.

13. coaxper

coaxper Guest

Dimension 8300 Help Please

Hey guys anyone can help me please... i am trying to install my video driver for Dimension 8300 i go to the website and put service tag number and it gives me the driver i need to install. after i download it is called something ATI wonder something it does not finish installing it goes away ... Nvidia does not work on this pc i dont know why... so please someone help me thanks

14. fireferal

fireferal Member

I just wanted to say "Thank you!!!" to vander1. I bought a new hard drive for a compaq presario f500 for a web dev competition, and of course wanted xp on it, but I was wary of forcing the wrong driver.

15. darnit123

darnit123 Guest

http://support.gateway.com and look for a driver pack named D00582-001-001.exe .... it is the chipset driver that will install your coprocessor as a Nvidia Nforce System management Controller.

Or click here: ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/portable/mx3000/D00582-001-001.exe

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  16. HDHSystem

HDHSystem Member

Thank You USFlorida...I have been hunting for the video driver for a customers Compaq Presario F500 for several months. Using CPU-Z 148 I found the board manufacturer....no help. I tried your link for the "Quadro_Certified/162.50/162.50_quadro_winxp2k_english_whql.exe".......What Can I Say But...YES!!!!!! Device Mangler even listed the proper Id #...Wow....Now I Can Finally Send This Compaq Junk To It's Customer.
    One Thing....I have been on many Forums....This Is One Serious Tech Page. Thank You AfterDawn!!!!!

17. sithram

sithram Member

Hi, I have gone to the links below and they don't exist no more.Please,please, I need specially the one that links to the graphics drivers. PLEASE!

18. ddp

click on #1 Graphics in your post as that link works.

19. sithram

sithram Member

thank you for your help!!

20. ddp

no problem, teach & learn.