1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oblivion question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by nax0101, Jun 3, 2007.

1. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

Hi just wondering but when travelin thru the contry , do buildings just load out of no where or is it just on mine
    also trees etc

thanks

2. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

uhh...yea...i think you got urself a problem there...on mine...the objects always stay in the horizon...the only thing it reely does that with...is...the grass and stuff on the ground...not buildings and trees...i wish i could help with the actual problem...but i wouldnt know how...sorry...

3. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

its strange for example the Big buildings like imperial city etc, theres no problem with them, they are always in the horizen and cant see them load, the trees and the grass i can see them load, but its mainly the buildings like

the places were you pray those little white places as you go in the country side,

btw its not all trees,, just mayb 1 or 2 , mayb its me being over ciritical lol, im not sure,

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  4. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

There is some clipping but not too much of it. Like you said, just some trees. I don't think I've seen any buildings do so.