1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oblivion:rejoin fighters and theives guild

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by noobpk80, Mar 24, 2007.

1. noobpk80

noobpk80 Guest

I have regretably killed one of my fellow fighters guild members and stole from one in the theives guild. Any way i need help finding the way to get back into these guilds. first of all i need to get 20 bear pelts for the fighters guild and i have no idea where i can find any bears. secondly i can't find christope armand(fighters guild member) as i have just done a task for him, which is when you have to steal this bust and the guards are looking for him so he has gone into hiding. this might be part of the bust quest because i have put the bust in the womans cupboard and told the guard leader but he says you'll have to do better than that to persuade me. how do you do this. can you please help me with joining these guilds again.
    Many thanks,
    noobpk80

2. y2k07

y2k07 Member

For the thieves guild, just play the persuade mini game until you have a high disposition on him, then tell him where the bust is and voila go talk to armand and he will let you back in for a price. As for the fighters guild just keep looking.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  3. noobpk80

noobpk80 Guest

ok thanks,
    i appreciate your help. but i still can't find any bears. is there any place where i could buy them?