1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oceans twelve problems

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by joe99, Apr 14, 2005.

1. joe99

joe99 Member

Im trying to back up my copy of oceans twelve using shrink & anydvd It copy fine but when I playback the movie it pauses in spots about 50 times it has paused the orginal does not what could cause this I have a lite on 812S drive other movies playback fine?

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Could be low end media, burning too fast, multi tasking while burning, need more info

3. joe99

joe99 Member

media is verbatim burning at 8x not really multi tasking like i said ive never had problems before with movies pausing? Ive tryed twice now both copies pause its really anoying id sugest anyone that has copied this movie to play it an see if it pauses I think we will hear of more people having this problem

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  4. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

I did this movie and watched it a few days ago. I ripped it with Decrypter, compressed with Rebuilder/CCE, burned with CopyToDvd. What exactly did you do?

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Try burning at 4X or even 2-2.4X. Burning at 8X increases the chance of errors even though the disc is "rated" at 8X. The slower speed will only increase your burn time marginally.

6. joe99

joe99 Member

Ill give it a try at 4x