1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

odd messages PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by hctr3, Dec 29, 2004.

1. hctr3

hctr3 Member

I burned a movie last night using DVD Xpress. When the program told me to insert the blank DVD, I did and then pressed start. As soon as I pressed start, it told me burn complete. Nothing was on the disk. Any ideas why this is happening? It did it 4 more times. This was a diferent type of DVD than I generaly use, it was a Memorex X8. I generaly use CompUSA generics without any problems. Please HELP.

2. THUNDER66

THUNDER66 Member

ok heres my first advice as a newbie.

I started off using DVD xcopy. didnt have problems, but read some stuff here, and went to Shrink. alot easier, faster, and better quality.
    the good thing about shrink is u know where the file is if you have a problem writing it to a disc. you can try again. x copy, if you have a problem, u need to "read" the disc all over. FInd a program on here to tell you what kind of discs you have. Memorex uses different ones. ritek is the better. the other one os bad. hope this helps...

now media, I use mostly ridata, and memorex when they are on sale.