1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oe-c customs

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Darxdog, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Darxdog

Darxdog Member

how do i change the name of the icons in 3.03 oe-c ?
    im completely noob to hex editing things
    i got the CYGNUS HEX EDITOR

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

you dont need hex editor no more. download rco swapper v2, open your topmenu_plugin.rco file in the same directory as the .exe file. run the app then change your icon names. XD :p

3. jaker911

jaker911 Member

how woudl u do that i need help on changing my xmb icons on firmware 3.03 oec

4. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

using the rco swapper is really simple, you place the .exe file and the topmenu_plugin.rco file in the same folder, you then run the.exe file and it will ask you what icons text you want to replace. like i have my "settings" icon as "psp shit" it just asks you what you want to replace the word "settings" with. its really easy

5. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

using the rco swapper is really simple, you place the .exe file and the topmenu_plugin.rco file in the same folder, you then run the.exe file and it will ask you what icons text you want to replace. like i have my "settings" icon as "psp shit" it just asks you what you want to replace the word "settings" with. its really easy