1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM Nero Express - burning with jitter correction

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by R_Goodwin, Apr 16, 2007.

1. R_Goodwin

R_Goodwin Member

Hello,

I wonder if anyone might be able to assist with this. I need to make an audio CD using the Nero Express "Jitter correction" option. I'm attempting to copy audio tracks from one CD and burn them to another CD-R. I know from previous experience that one of the tracks in question cannot successfully be copied to another CD without the use of the Jitter correction option. The system is WinXP SP2 with Nero OEM - Nero Express.

I can find and set the Jitter correction option in Nero Express, but cannot see how to then go on to Burn the saved tracks to the blank CD-R. There's no "Next" or "Burn" button that I can see to proceed to the next stage of actually burning to the copy CD !
    (I'm using the Nero Express "Jittter correction" by going:
    "Save Tracks to Hard Drive"/ select the destination drive/OK/Options/Jitter correction.)

I would be grateful if someone would let me know what the right procedure for Burning with jitter correction using Nero Express - Possibly it's staring me in the face, but just can't see it!

Thanks.

Regards.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

after you checked off your Jitter Corrections..... set your Out Put File Format, then your Path, then hit GO

3. statl

statl Member

I'd like to know more about jitter correction. I too am using Nero OEM. When I create a movie using Nero Vision 4, the video gets jittery at some chapter marks. I tried reducing the sensitivity in the auto detect chapters setting. This has helped but not completely solved the problem. Is there a possibility the jitter correction feature could be the answer?

4. R_Goodwin

R_Goodwin Member

Hello,

This is a reply to "IHoe 16. April 2007 @ 08:31":

Thanks IHoe for your response. Because you mentioned the "path",
    I was able to see where the files were being saved and I also then realised that "Copying with Jitter correction" is a separate operation from the Burn process. The Burn process, selecting audio, simply required Adding the saved files to the compilation and then proceeding to do the "Burn".

Therefore your reply enabled me to understand how the application should be used.
    Many thanks.

Regards.

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

@R_Goodwin...... YW...... and welcome to AfterDawn!

@statl..... I know you're a Newbie.... just to let you know..... if you have a problem or question that is the exact experience as the thread then you can reply and ask for help in the same thread! But you if you have a similar or different problem.... start your own thread. By asking your question inside a thread that is for someone else is called HiJacking the thread (you want answers to your question that someone else started the thread and is asking help for their problem!).With that said I want to welcome you to AFterDawn and ..... I am happy to answer your question about Jitter Control..... but as you see it's a feature Check Box in Nero Express for copying tracks from a CD to your Hard Drive! Not anything to do with burning a DVD!~ check it out:
    [​IMG]

I don't know what could stop the problem that you are talking about.... it could be your media that you are using (use MIJ media.... Made In Japan.... Taiyo Yuden, Sony, Maxel, Fuji and other... check the label of the box or spindle and make sure it says MIJ on there! Or buy Verbatim..... Top notch media but not MIJ and the only ones NOT MIJ to get near my burners. the other thing could be the quality of your media files that you are trying to add in NeroVision and that's something you rarely can upgrade to. And the only other thing I can think of is your transition from dual layers that might make it jitter or jump.... but that's another story! good luck to you and try not to Hi Jack any threads with your questions when someone already started that thread and is waiting for their answers! It's ok.... I've done it, too.... we were all newbies at one point.... Just start your own thread and ask what you want answered and everyone here at AfterDawn will be happy to reply with an answer! or at least we try too! LOL good luck. and happy burning!

Ihoe!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  6. statl

statl Member

Ihoe

Thanks for explaining about Jitter correction. My apologies for hijacking this thread. I'll be more careful in the future. I certainly do not want to get in the way of someone seeking an answer to a problem or question. This is an excellent forum full of great information.

Regards,

satl

7. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

hey no problemo! I hope you find what you're seeking! happy burning!