1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFFICE 2010 COPY & PASTE CRUSHES PROGRAMES

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by vincentd, Jun 6, 2013.

1. vincentd

vincentd Member

Hi, I'm very depressed right now. I have office 2010 installed on Vista Business 64 bit ( service pack 2 ), when I try to insert a picture from somewhere on my pc to word, publisher, excel etc, then I right click on it and try to copy and paste it again in the same document, the programe crushes. But the strange thing is that if I locate the picture on my pc then I right click on it directly, open word, publisher or excel and press paste in the respective programe, the programe won't crush, and even I can then right click on the picture and copy and paste it again and again without crushing the programe. I have tried every solution avaliable, re-installing office 5 times, uninstalling all previous registry data etc, CCleaner, registry clean up in CCleaner, nothing seems to help, I am very frustrated, cannot find a solution. No addins are in word and publisher so it's not from addins....please help me.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum. it is crash not crush as in crash a car not crush a pop can.

3. SashaTaylor

SashaTaylor Newbie

Hi.. may be your antivirus program is interfering with your MS Office. Try correcting that. BTW, what error did you see when you tried to insert picture?