1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

office depot brand dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by bluemeane, Sep 12, 2004.

1. bluemeane

bluemeane Guest

what are they who makes them i need to know as they are a very good price right now

thanks

i mostly want to know their playback abilities if the work well in most players

i have a samsung dvd player thanks

so far i have gotten verbatim to work almost 100%
    so far

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Probably CMC Magnetics (which is very low quality media). Save your money and buy something you know is proven.

3. rayboy

rayboy Regular member

back then when I still had 1X DVD burner, I bought DVD whenever it's on sale and I dont care what brand, they are: Office Depot, Office Max, Com USA, Fry's CQ....
    I kept have DVD coasted and coasted. And thought it was a normal thing :) , until I found out about Ritek media (from this forum, thanks you Afterdawner) and later Prodisc. After found out about those two brands, I gave to my friend more than 300 brand new DVD from "whatever it's on sale" , and my friend gave those 300 DVD to his friend and so on so on, because I told them to read this forum.

Verbatim is a good brand, stay with it or pick a brand that approved by Afterdawners.

Dont make same mistake that I made.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2004
  4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member