1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official American Beer Study

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by VCDjunkie, Oct 9, 2002.

1. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

Beer Study:

Yesterday, scientists for Health North America suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test this theory, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned. ;-)

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

You're lucky that your not standing right next to a woman when you made that comment. I once told a woman that all womens place was in the kitchen and the bedroom and well I'll never say it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Budfan8

Budfan8 Guest

LOL, I did the same thing Dela, my girlfriend asked for the keys to my truck, and I told her she had no need for those because a woman didn't need a truck to get from the kitchen to the bedroom. Needless to say I got the shit smacked out of me, but then again me and a few buddies happened to be participating in a beer study that night......Amazing what comes out of your mouth after pounding down a few clydesdales.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2002
  4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I was only 12 at the time, talk about a sore face!!!!

5. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

too friggin funny.... lol I needed that after some of the threads I just read.

Edited: gosh darn whats w/ me today? Need to write w/ hieroglyphics on these cave walls.... 2002.. golly bum

(sorry about that.... I have sailor blood)

just want you to know I meant no harm... just a foul mouth and believe it or not I have read the rules... just slips the memory from time to time...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  6. ireland

ireland Active member

7. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Ok dude stop bringing up old threads!

NO really don't do it.

8. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

funny stuff guys.

But it goes both ways. Woman can turn into men too.When my sister gets drunk she burps,gets tatoos,pisses in the yard and gets a beer gut.But most of all she thinks she's the BIG MAN and can take on the world.And loves sex(yeah I hear that noise against the wall in the other room lol).

Sounds like a guy to me lmao.Keep it coming.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

Skitzy

thanks

10. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

What the.... This is old too.Geez man I usually don't even read the date because there always on the first page.Well I didn't bring it back.

Yeah I didn't even know that when I posted.I just posted on another one that was old though because I was amazed.I knew tha one was old but not this one.

Wait a minute is this some early 4th july joke lol.Anybody remember this one on april fools day lol .http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/324439

11. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

tocool4u - what's wrong with digging up an old thread? It's only the safety valve.

12. rav009

rav009 Active member

...Digging up old thread's is boring, geuss its no harm in the safety valve though.

But it is very funny :)

13. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

Yeah, its all my fault.. I was bored.. I always come here for help(AD.. not safety valve *lol).. figured I would spend a night just for fun looking through the rest of AD.... I would have never guessed how pissed off people in the forums really were... you guys always seemed so helpful to me.. but when you really get a good look around.. it makes you want practically write a rough draft before you post.. (applying to lots of the crap in saftey valve) *I see why its there and not in the rest of the forum