1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official PS2 Hard Drive Jumper Settings???

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Seufari, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Seufari

Seufari Member

My friend has an official ps2 hard drive that i need to put in my computer to transfer games.
    Whenever i put my western digital in I use my little white piece to make it the slave.

My question is how should it work for the official ps2 hard drive???
    Do i use the white thing to make it the slave, and if so where do i put it???

All help is appreciated...
    Thanks in advance

2. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

I'm not too good with hard drives (I've only had to set jumpers on em like twice) but I figure you'd simply make the drive a slave through jumper settings and through your BIOS when you hooked it up on your computer. I mean, why in the hell would you want your computer trying to boot from your PS2 hard drive?

Now, if only I could figure out how to get my PSTwo to load games from my USB external hard drive. (Hee Hee, like that's possible)

3. pmn74

pmn74 Member

you can get a usb to ide adapter to connect the ps2 hd via usb on your comp. then use winhiip to load games onto it.