1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.ogm to .mp4 .... widescreen HELP!!!! (don't ignore me)

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by lanica89, Jun 14, 2007.

1. lanica89

lanica89 Member

i downloaded a series of video file .ogm. then i converted them with videora ipod converter to .mp4. after videora is done converting it it's instantly in my itunes librery. i sync my ipod and the video is there, but when i played it it is 75% of the screen "wide" and makes it imposible to watch. i can play it in quicktime full screen, perfect.when i go to ipod>videos>video settings> widesreen> off the movie is super close and makes it imposible to watch too. i tried converting "the selection for ipod" (when you right click the video in itunes ) but when it's done converting it, yeah i can play it in my ipod full screen but! it freezes every 3 seconds while the audio keeps on going but no the video. also i downloaded a video converter that converts mp4 to wmv. i did that. then AGAIN i converted the wmv file with videora to mp4 it converts perfectly to my itunes and plays perfectly in my ipod. but the converter that i downloaded to convert it to wmv left a watermark (like 3 sentences in the middle of the video) and, well can watch it like that.... if i could pay for the video converter i would, but i don't earn any money... so please will you help me??? i think i've tried everything.. please help me!!!

2. lanica89

lanica89 Member

thanks a lot >_< T.T