1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Crap! I bought the wrong cheat device for my modified PS2!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Nircado, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Nircado

Nircado Member

hey you all

first of all i hope I am posting this in the correct section, if not pls excuse me I am new!!
    I need your help desperately.
    I have recently bought an action replay Max ( UK version ) I am from the UK so have european console. HOWEVER my PS2 is modified ( chip: Magic 3.1 or Magic V am not sure did it more then a year ago though) and plays NTSC games, most of my games are in fact NTSC therefore of course the codes of REPLAY MAX dont work, ( not the american Action replay codes either )

Now I am planning to buy a gameshark, but will this work on my European Playstation that has been modified to play NTSC games???? I dont want to make another mistake ( these thingies are not cheap) so I ask you all to please tell me which cheat device to buy!!
    I have been trying to find something here on this but so far have not succeeded.

thanks a million for you answers!
    Nircado

2. maxcain

maxcain Member

>>Now I am planning to buy a gameshark, but will this work on my European Playstation that has been modified to play NTSC games????<<

not sure, but i can recommend ***.gamefaqs.com for a hell of alot of cheats that dont require an action replay/gameshark