1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Dear Lord - What bright Spark made Dela a Mod

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Oriphus, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

Congrats Dela, Just don't forget about us little newbie an Jr Members.
    May someday I will be able to advance to the higherarcy of say a Member or Senior Member or who know maybe just maybe a Mod ("Sir Labrat The Mod") catchy ring to it huh LOL..
    LOL But anyway congrats on your promotion I believe you do a very good job.._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Despite All My Rage - I'm Still Just A Rat In A Cage!
    [​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

You go away for a week, and miss all the excitement. Oriphus gets into a fight with some one and I have 120 messages in my inbox. I just finished reading them all now. Hope all is well and Congrats to Labrat, who I will assume just made member status. Other wise his post, to me atleast, dosen`t make much sence.

3. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

Ok I had to edit my last post it sounded kinda senseless rambling LOL.. Thanks for the Upgrade.. WOOOOOWHOOOO

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It wasnt really a fight - more like so guy kept coming on and having a go at me :)
    After some good advice for me to ignore it (thanks Dela) and 3 or 4 bans for the guy, i think he has finally gone.]

Unless of course you are talking about the friendly argument with our Nasa engineer Train!
    lol
    :)
    Chris

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

nik, it wasnt a shot at oriphus it was just a question! if u read his post some of it seemed serious like the congrats anyway (the anyway made the whole post sound like it was no joke)

Labrat, cheers and no I wont forget anyone lol!

Prisoner, welcome back, ya didnt miss much

Oriphus, keep that advice, comes from experience!

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I will have to look for the Nasa engineer battle. Sounds interesting. I think one lesson that should be learned is never get into a battle with one that doesn`t want to loose, because you both may end up inactive. Glad to see Oriphus didn`t dig in too deep.

7. Dela

lol hahahaha, i think its time to crackdown now, I will be examing post after post this week and booting anyone who deserves it, editing any posts that need editing etc etc, bit law crackdown this week i tell you! lol

8. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Edit messages, Edina`t messagel;s (oh no I am being taken over). LOL
    What would you edit outÉ (stupid canadian keybord strikes like that) I hate French Canadian Keyboards!!!!!!!! the question marks are all É and back slaches are é

If you actually want to start editing, not just reading you will be puting in the 72 hour days, and eating nothing but can tuna! I don't want that to happen. Plus you do leave your self open for attack with type of comment. Other thing I have learned is don't start battles, I still haven't found the Nasa converstaion (what is the thread).

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Oh Shit, i checkin all my messages now to amke sure none are to be taken the wrong way. Anyway i have to thank Dela for keeping me on the right path. He seems to be doing a good job as a mod so far. Keep up the godd work my Tipperary friend.

10. Dela

lol, ill do all i can!

11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

:-( Your gonna have to help me out with this posting messages when im drunk. It wasnt as bad last night as the previous time (i hope) but i keep doing it when im shit faced. I've a solution. I go out every Thursday and Saturday and sometimes other days. If we ban me from the forum on Thursdays between 1am to 5am, abd the same on the Saturday, that should solve it.

:)

12. Dela

HAHAHA, well if i ban u i cant bring u back mate so sorry i cant do that i will just remove the ugly looking posts man but seriously dont push it too far! lol

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I think i managed sensible enough posts last nite, bar the one about loving everyone lol. You look out for me now my Irish comrade ;-)

Cheers
    Chris

14. Dela

I'll try but someone who enters a forum drunk is a bit dangerous lol, biut then again it would be much worse if it was me i could end up banning half the forum! lol

15. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

hmmm....that is a pretty scary thought. Don't get drunk any time soon my friend or we could be looking at a lot of inactive users, myself included. Wonder if you can ban dRD!! That would be comical, but then it would probably turn out bad for yourself later when he finds out you did. :)

16. Dela

Yep there is a deactivate user link under his name like everyone else lol!

17. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Right now, don't be getting drunk and pressing that link cuz it would be funny for a bit, but i dont think he would be overly happy about it lol

18. Dela

Hye now I'm not that bad! lol

19. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I know i know :)

It's a good thought though.

20. Dela

Ah it would ne quite funny ye i guess but wither i would be reduced to newbie or banned completely! lol