1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh My God. Its So Easy To Burn DVD's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Cosmo1111, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Cosmo1111

Cosmo1111 Regular member

I havnt actually burnet one yet. I havnt got a burner. But I downloaded Skrink 3.2 and OMG is is do easy and not complicated. It does all of it for you.

I just wanted to know how you actually compress the files and if their is any order I should put the files in if I chose to use 'Re-author' and if anyone has any tips on Re-author.

When I get A burner. What should I get? + or -? to burn DVD..I think It was + I heard I should get?

Also with this program. Will it all, automaticly fit. I noticed that the bar at the top is full to 4,464 MB. Is that the limit?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004
  2. tijerl

tijerl Member

buy a multi format burner solves problem (pioneer 106)

use tmpauthor does all the work for you

3. TMcCallie

TMcCallie Regular member

I would suggest getting the NEC2500 which is a good dual format or for a very small amount more you can get the NEC 2510 which will also be dual format and also burn dual layer disc.

4. MCCP

MCCP Member

I bought a Pioneer A108 Recently and that has DL +R. I wouldn't trust a NEC product.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004
  5. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

I have the benq 1610. resonable price and haven't
    had any problems yet. When you use reauthor keep the file size below 4464 mb by removing what you don't need french audio,subtitles etc,the higher the compression number the better the quality will be. If the file is small enough select no compression it will look perfect.

6. MCCP

MCCP Member

I highly reccomend Intervideo DVDCopy 2. It is the easiest program to use for copying DVD. All u have to do is rip the DVD with DVD Decrypter, then select the folder that the files are in with DVDCopy, and press copy. It is heaps more user friendly than shrink.

7. cboyd1

cboyd1 Member

Hello, I noticed when viewing posts that you have been using DVDCOPY2 from Intervideo and DVD Decrypter. I own dvdcopy2 as well, and am trying to backup my first DVD. I have ripped the DVD using DVD Decrypter (I just used file mode and had it copy the entire DVD). Then in DVDCopy 2 I loaded the VIDEO_TS from my HD and selected to burn "just the movie" , english, no subtitles. The movie itself came out beautifully, but I have no audio. When I play the VOB files using PowerDVD, they do infact have audio. Do I need to DEMUX the audio seperately? Can you please tell me what steps you take using DVD Decrypter to do your ripping prior to burning with DVDCopy 2? I really appreciate the help.

-Charlie