1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok Box Chipped Now?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Xbon, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Xbon

Xbon Member

Yesterday I bought a XBox and a xecuter 2.3b lite chip i have chipped it within the last hour and installed the M7 bios I have tested it and it plays a copy no problems.

I am unable to download evo-x from mirc i keep getting errors in 2 of the files, But i am currently downloading Slayers Auto-Installer via mirc.

What will i need to do Now? (still got the original xbox hd installed until fiances are not so bad etc) i need to be able to play back ups as my 7yr old destroys cds etc and i need to be able to back my dvd movie discs up using the xbox into a under the tv dvd recorder so i need macrovision off etc.

Can anyone advise me what to do?

Thanks

2. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

Don't worry about anything... when you'll have Slayers burn the .ISO on a CD-RW or DVD-RW and then boot the xbox with that CD and select the option to install the Apps & Evox (in the slayers menu). You will have every apps you could dream of.

3. Xbon

Xbon Member

Thanks m8 i do have slayers now and i`m goign to stick it on cdrw, do i need to back up anything from the xbox ?

4. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

It's best to have a backup of C and E but it's not that important since slayer's can rebuild the HD if everything goes wrong (you'll just lose the savegames)

5. Xbon

Xbon Member

Ok thanks m8 ill just stick this cdrw iso in and hope for the best etc.

6. Xbon

Xbon Member

Thanks installed ok.