1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK! CAN'T GET DECRYPTER HERE NOW WHAT?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by munie1, Jan 25, 2007.

1. munie1

munie1 Guest

Is this site obsolete? all the threads are like years old!!! im suprised i got a reply! So now what about The Decrypter? What are newbies supposed to do?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

welcome to afterdawn, now what do you want to do? this is a forum for dvd shrink for people who want to put a dvd on a single sided dvd, and you have dvd decryptor and it is used for decrypting a store bought to be able to backup a dvd, at the top of this page you will see tabs one of the tabs will read guides, if you click that tab you will find all the guides on how to make backup's of your dvd's good luck

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

munie1 , your post makes little to NO sense

so do you want to download DVD decrypter ? if so you can here

http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/

your additude really isn't cool and you would get more help being a little more humble.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2007
  4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Click here to see why there is no DVD Decrypter at AD.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  6. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

What are you supposed to do? Where do you find this program, since it's no longer offered on this site (where, if you read anything here, you would have seen a legit reason)?

I'm going to go on a limb here. Pardon me if the suggestion is too new for you. But, I think, I...THINK, you can find this program via searching the internet. There's also a very popular search engine called, "Google." Maybe you have heard of it?

Again...I'm going out on a limb here.

7. Molder

Molder Regular member

@munie1,
    Do you have super powers? How were you "surprised" you got a reply, you started the thread!!! So you wouldn't have known you "got a reply".

I will go out on the limb with Mr_Pink (hope it holds our weight) try "google" or heck even the search function here in AD.

8. munie1

munie1 Guest

thanks all! for the little kick in the pants! Especialy the one in the hat! Thanks for the Link! BUT.............. Does anybody know when in the Clone DVD mobile program once your movie is finished how do you Sync it to your phone? The Program stops there and that's it?

9. Molder

Molder Regular member

@munie1,

Try DVD FAB Platinum you can encode to mobile devices, iPod and PSP and they have a generic function that may assist.

Oh bye the way we were only warming up!!

M

10. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

munie1,
    Your Phone should have a program to d/l it to the phone after you finish converting it to the format the phone needs.

11. munie1

munie1 Guest

i guess im not very good at this. I just learned to download music to my phone via USB and windows media player. I tried Decrypter but it just gave me a black screen after following the guides and the instructions were a little off and did not show the same DVD FAB window, just the DVD Encrypter window then i figured out that i don't want to copy/write a new disc right now so that didn't work for me. So i tried Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD just to get th movie into my PC, and then put it into CloneDVD Mobile to convert it to 3GP to Sync to my phone, but the program stopped after the movie finished and that was it! You would think it would have one more window to sync your phone. By the way, their is no Guide for Clone Mobile?
    I was able to send the movie file i saved on my PC to my phones program called Samsung PC Studio, Dragged it to the Mem card, but was very slow downloading so i cancelled it. I think the file was too big 530 MB! It being in 3GP it shouldn't be that large a file. So im stuck!

12. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I am not sure if this will work, but here is an idea. Can you put the files through Shrink before you use the 3GP converter? Perhaps if you start with a smaller file you will get a smaller one in the end. I know you can set Shrink to save to HD, and open from HD. You should be able to use the files you saved already.

If that fails try the Samsung forum here at AD. Someone there may know your phone's software better.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/133

13. munie1

munie1 Guest

Thank's miss Kitty, When i downloaded Shrink along with Decrypter, Shrink somehow got put im the Stuffit Program while it was downloading. When i went to see it in stuffit, it said the file no longer exsist. The Decrypter downloaded on my desk top and DVDFab is nowhere to be found? I don't think i can download Shrink and DVDFab by themselves.

14. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

OK, where did you download from? Was it this site? AD is very reliable? Try Mr. Bass. It is also a reliable site and the file is in zip format. Some sites have bogus Shrink downloads. There is also tons of useful stuff on his site. Worth the explore.

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/

Also read the scam warning for Shrink from their site.

http://www.dvdshrink.org/scam.html

15. munie1

munie1 Guest

It was Sly Soft! I was given a link, if you look a few threads up i think it was the girl in the hat? ".......back it up"

16. munie1

munie1 Guest

It's ware the cool looking Mardi Gras graphic web site is?
    Yeah, when i first started i saw the beware of scams "not to pay" Soooo i'm not pay'n.

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

18. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Yup, Slysoft products are worth what they charge. They have always been good for me. I use AnyDVD mostly with Shrink.

And...if aabbccdd (Howdy Shug) sent you a link. It was a good one. She has helped me out more than once.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

hi sweetie , thanks!!

20. munie1

munie1 Guest

OK! Sounds real good! But how can i buy a program that's not working for me now!! CloneDVDMobile does not even have a guide like the others/ At least Decrypter and shrink guides tell you " ok now close Decrypter and open DVD Shrink" Clone DVDMobile just ends when it's finished and leaves you hangn' where i Still have to transfer the movie to my phone!