1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok got a new psp but not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by alinares, Mar 16, 2007.

1. alinares

alinares Regular member

ok since i bricked my other psp i got another one since i don't have insaurance for my psps.(buy them off the streets or from my friends.)ok i got a 2.60 with the writing in the duo cover can somebody give me a perfect guide so i won't do the same as before? i well appreciate it so much because i wanna play all those emulators.so please just spare some time on how to downgrade my psp and not brick my 2nd one.thanx

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

use the link in my sig. got everything to upgrade/downgrade and how to tell if its a ta-082.

3. alinares

alinares Regular member

yeah i know its a ta-082 but i don't know what to do first.the picture in that tutorial program doesn't tell me alot it just says it doesn't matter well... i wanna make sure its true because i don't wanna brick my psp.so idk what to do djmazz can you tell me what are my best choices?

4. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

mine is a ta-082 and iv never had a problem with it. its customed up to death (running out of things to do, lol). the link in my sig is what i used to downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.03oe-c. there was one extra step i had to do bcos it is a ta-082 but its included in the download.
    it does matter if its a ta-082 bcos if you dont follow the step you will prob brick your psp.
    if your going to downgrade/upgrade and your using the link then make sure you run the program you get with it as it makes sure you dont forget anything. iv used it a few times and had no bother.
    if you get stuck gis a shout.