1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok guyz have a look at this

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by ramy12, Feb 6, 2005.

1. ramy12

ramy12 Member

I have downloaded a 250 MB .img file .. i have looked for anything that burn .img files i found magicISO anyway i converted .img to iso file then i burned then iso file using nero on a disc.. I got this !

2 folders

audio_ts which is empty
    video_ts when i right click _> properties it says 4.3GB !!!! it is only a 700MB disc i need to burn the img file to svcd to work on my stand alone dvd or convert it to avi then i know my way from there !

thank you for your time

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

use nero on ADD-Video button...

useing 4.3gig files!...

3. ramy12

ramy12 Member

would you please explain more i dont understand what you mean by use nero on add video button ... i have now the 2 folders i am trying to choose the option of make data DVD on nero it open a window i try to lod the folders to it but it says it cant read the files the DVD capacity shown on nero is 4.5 GB and i dont have such kind of discs or burner

Ramy

4. bassnut

bassnut Regular member

Ok .... well if your trying to burn a SVCD or a VCD then you will need to use Nero Vision Express. Load your disk image ... or Video Files and follow along with the steps. I have never used this progy so your on your own there. It should convert / compress your movie and burn it to your disk.

5. ramy12

ramy12 Member

when i load the audio_ts and video_ts on nero my only option is to burn them on a dvdr is there a way to convert these files to a svcd or vcd coz i dont have a dvd burner?

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

nero express and nero visionexpress