1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok i have decided to get a modchip. but which one???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by austin420, Aug 28, 2007.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

i have just found out that i need to buy and install a modchip into my wii console and then i have to like backup my games or some shit. well before i do anything im getting information for things thast i need and things that i must do. well first thing tells me to get a mod chip. but i looked and it seems that there are a few different modchips that i can get. idk which one is the best one to use. so can u guys help me with which one i should get. thanks also plz post up things that i must do after i get a modchip thanks a lot guys...

2. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

there is a lot of this info already around the forum but ill answer your questions anyways

I personally own a wiikey but with all the problems lately with updates that might brick wii's (hasn't happened yet but I think it will) I would suggest getting the WiiD modchip simply because you have all the features of the wiikey and you have the ability to turn the chip off. Everyone hear at AD that has the WiiD loves the chip and with that added feature I would think it would be the best chip to get at the moment

3. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

I suggest the Wiinja Deluxe. All of my customers want the Wiinja Deluxe. Get the Wiinja Deluxe.

Wiinja Deluxe.

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Go with the WiiD! I have a WiiD, and I'm happy with it! Or you can get the new chip made by Team Xecuter! There's is cheap, and is said to work with most chipsets now!

5. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

I heard the team xecuter chip got scratched due to the mod chip raids

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Yeap it did.