1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok maybey im just stupid..........

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by imjusttim, Mar 20, 2004.

1. imjusttim

imjusttim Member

It seems to me there has got to be an easy answer to what would seem a simple task. Do to hackers and such im sure its not gonna be easy or maybey not even worth the hassle. All I wanna do is take a game I paid for from the store. Put it on my hard drive and play it so I dont have to keep messing with the cd. I have heard of virtual drive and such. Ive messed with it some but seems like to big a pain in the bottom. I do have a life and such. Reckon thats why I dummped xp. Wanna reformat to big a pain. Gottal call microsoft. I went back to windows 2000. Feel sorry for the ones running the illeagle xp. They are gonna get so busted really soon. Mine was leagal came on the new puter I got. Still hated it. For thoes of ya running illeagal xp dump it fast. Uncle bill is gonna nail you really soon. Thats a fact. Sorry im ranting. Is there a simple way to do this or just keep inserting the disk when I wanna play. Max Payne and The fall of max payne are my 2 fav. Thanks all for your imput.........peace.....im out

2. FAK

FAK Member

look at www.megagames.com they will help you out