1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, One Red light= H/w Failure

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Menissalt, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Menissalt

Menissalt Member

I'm somewhat of a nwb to the 360 hardware thing. I get the one red light at the bottom of my right hand screen. i've removed everything from the system and tried it, still doesn't work. this means the hard drive and all usb devices. i have also left it unplugged over a period of time, i still get the red light and error message, and my power adapter's light is green. this means i am suffering from hardware failure. my screen began to act funny before i had to turn it off. like inverted colors, and just overall stuff that made it hard to see. so i shut it down, booted it up, and BAM!
    like i said, already figured out it's not hard drive error, or faulty power adapter. AND sorry for all the info, i just like to let ppl know whats wrong at ONCE so they have more of a chance of helping me, unlike a complete nwb.
    So if there is any help, let me now, cause my warruantee is out. Peace

2. theridges

theridges Guest

do you still have your warranty sticker on there?

3. Menissalt

Menissalt Member

yeah it's got it but i've called Microsoft, i have to pay to get it fixed, i did manage to get a 25% discunt, but i dont wanna pay em any money. but if there is no other hope then i guess ill have to.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

yep thats about all you can do :)