1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK safety valvers, come on down...

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by darthnip, Jun 1, 2004.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Hey you crazy safety valvers, as much as you like to post silly things and have weird topics going on in here, you should really come to our IRC channel and join in the fun. We have great times and good conversation in there. Everyone is welcome and our motto is "the more, the merrier" so come on in. there is a link in my sig to my guide to getting started with IRC. you can easliy learn more when you get there, everyone in our channel is more than willing to help out the aD people. we have mods and members in there, but anyone can come on in. just open up your IRC client (mIRC for newbies) and past this in the status window /server irc.addictz.net:6667
    then after it connects paste this in the same window - /join #ad_buddies
    we even have a trivia channel for your brain teasing pleasure (but i cant remember what we call it, someone in the channel will tell you).
    so come on people, what could be more fun than the safety valve you say? how bouyt a live version of it!!! where you can make weird posts all day and have other people answering right back!!! sounds fun eh? well come on down!!!

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

3. nik99

nik99 Regular member

(YAY) all over again..
    the numbers are increasing.......

Nik