1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, big goal here i need some help ( need to run cso)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by melovepc, Nov 13, 2007.

1. melovepc

melovepc Member

Okay, iv had a psp ever since they came out, iv heard of the homebrew like dev. hook and stuff, but i just never tried it.

But lately im downloading this file

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3871838/MANHUNT_2_[USA][PSP][PATCHED_v2][CSO941MB]

its manhunt 2 and its a .CSO file.

i have firmware 3.50..

i need some1 to run me down on what to do , to run manhunt 2..lol..im a complete psp homebrew noob..i just have firmware 3.50..and i want to run that .cso file of manhunt 2.

any1 able to help?..i heard of devhook?.. but what do i gotta do to run that.

-thanks

- a really confused homebrew nub.

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

first of all you gotta downgrade your psp, seen as though you are on 3.50 you need the lumines game in order to downgrade/ or acces to another psp on custom firmware to create a pandora battery and magic mem stick.
    devhook is pretty much dead so you need to get custom firmware on ur psp to play the cso game.
    there are lots of tutorials on how to downgrade your psp just search the forums..

3. melovepc

melovepc Member

waht kind of coustom firmware?..gimme another example that will run .cso and iso's

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

look at my sig on how to upgrade to M33 but 1st u need to downgrade.either use pandora or use lumines.see it on stickies to use lumines n look at my sig 4 pandora...