1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, I'm getting paranoid. Echostore reliable?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by xxpanda, Dec 19, 2007.

1. xxpanda

xxpanda Member

Okay, I ordered my R4 from echostore this morning, and they said they had them in stock. Now, upon looking at their site, they say they went out of stock the same day, which was yesterday, when just this morning it didn't say anything about them being out of stock.

I heard from a few people on this board that echostore was reliable, and I'm probably being stupid, but a few things have me weirded out. I heard a bunch of stuff about echostore's poor customer service. No charge has been made on my bank account, but I did get an email confirming my order. They say they're going to notify me once it ships, but it's strange my card hasn't been charged yet.

I sent them an email, but I heard they take awhile to get back to people who have problems. Now I'm scared that they have all my credit card info and whatnot.

So, I'm probably just being paranoid, but can someone please help me out? Has anyone ordered from echostore before? Is this normal? Help help help. I'm scared. haha. :(

2. Gooozeoo

Gooozeoo Member

don't worry, i ordered my m3 from there last week, the shipping was fast. im not sure about ur situation, but im pretty sure they wont do anything bad with ur credit card info.

3. xxpanda

xxpanda Member

Thanks. I just really really really worry about things. Like, way too much. I'm just gonna go to the bank tomorrow and cancel the order. Nip it in the bud, so to speak, just get it over with. Nothing about this feels right to me, so I'm going to end it as soon as I can.

God, I'm so worried. :(

4. Gooozeoo

Gooozeoo Member

ok then, watever u want. Just saying i had a good experience with them.

5. xxpanda

xxpanda Member

I'm not discrediting what you said. I believe you. I'd just rather get this taken care of so I don't have to wait for them to email me back. Plus, they're probably out of stock, so I'll try realhotstuff.

Any word on realhotstuff? Good, bad? Most of the reviews I see off this site say it's really good, as opposed to the dozens of bad reviews for echostore. haha.

I feel like I'm calming down. Phew.

6. xxpanda

xxpanda Member

Okay, everything is good. They got back to me, and some sort of technical problem with yahoo, who they do business through, prevented my order from getting through. No charge, but they're out of stock.

I'm gonna contact realhotstuff to see if they have any. Any word on realhotstuff's reliability?

7. HuDuVuDu

HuDuVuDu Member

realhotstuff.com was very quick to ship my m3 real. ordered over the weekend received on Thursday. Shipped from NJ to CA.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  8. xxpanda

xxpanda Member

Yeah, they've been awesome so far. DHL real time tracking is so awesome! Thanks for the reply!

9. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member