1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, my first post...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by nightgaze, Nov 11, 2003.

1. nightgaze

nightgaze Guest

Listen, I was looking through the threads and I was wondering about Action Replay, Gameshark and Swap Magic disks, and I want to know what makes theese disks special that they let you play backups and how are swap magic disks made? Could it be possible for you to burn your own swap magic disk...instead of paying preacious monney wich could be used for mariju...I mean books lots and lots of books :).

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

I believe it is because these disks stop... not that they really stop spinning, i dont know about that, but like the gameshark will stop and let you do stuff.. whereas a normal game will just load right into the game, not giving you time to do the switch.. as for burning your own.. no. First you couldnt find a downloadable swap magic.. and well they are all real ps2 disks...whereas a dvd burner cannot burn in the same are that a ps2 disk does, which is i believe the copy protection. Now, dont go jumping down my throat people, im sure a lot of wmy wording is wrong, but still. Basically, an unmodded ps2, cannot boot a non stamped game, i guess it eh way to say it.