1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay so what should I do?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by krehator, Nov 22, 2012.

1. krehator

krehator Member

Sorry if this sounds like a broken record n00b post, but I have been gone for awhile overseas and a lot has changed.

My old 360 had iextreme put on about two years ago. I can play all the games I currently have. My dash is 12625. Some games now ask me to update though, and I'd like to play them. Also, I DO NOT go online at all, and have no desire to with this Xbox. I have another non-modded XBOX for that.

Should I restore stock, update dash, then reflash to to 3.0? If so will I need to reburn all my discs again?

If I stay with current, can I patch newer games to run on my current box? How do I get rid of these forced update questions?

I know I will get various opinions but I want to know why I should do what...

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Just update, it will flash your drive back to stock. Then flash your drive to the latest LT version for your drive, if it's a BenQ or LiteOn you need LT+3.0, on a Samsung it's LT+2.01 and on a Hitachi you need LT+2.0. If you're on a dash that low your games are probably old enough so you don't have to reburn them.

3. krehator

krehator Member

I played it safe and went back to stock first, but all is well. Updated to 3.0. Thanks.