1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

okay what if i do this, using my IC1003 motherboard....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Kyin01, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Kyin01

Kyin01 Regular member

and currently at 1.5.

Can I download and install the 3.4oe-a EASY installer, and than say after it is finished I want to go back to 1.5, I use the recovery menu to downgrade back to 1.5 (using the 1.5 EBOOT and all), AND THAN once I am back at 1.5 I go and upgrade again only this time I go to 3.3oe-a using the EASY installer.

Can I do all that using the IC1003 motherboard with the same risk as a regular (1st generation) motherboard?
    Or do I have to do it differently or a higher chance of bricking?

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

newer mobo's only protect against downgrading from offical firmwares that is the only diference

3. Kyin01

Kyin01 Regular member

so once i am at 1.5 I have no disadvantage / higher risk than a regular motherboard (the ones without any letters/numbers)?

So even I upgrade and downgrade between custom firmwares and 1.5 and I stay along those lines and never upgrade to an official, I am just the same as a regular motherboard?

4. Kyin01

Kyin01 Regular member

and downgrading back to 1.5 with this motherboard from a custom firmware is SAFE?

5. PAUL0617

PAUL0617 Regular member

I HAVE THE SAME MOBO W 2.81 FW SO WONT THAT BRICK THE PSP

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yes, it's the same as any other mobo when you aren't on official firmware. You can downgrade from custom to 1.5 easy, just use hexitnow's recovery winstaller(stickied).

7. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

its the same as any other when it patched with a downgrader