1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

old computer help

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by pspfan07, Nov 22, 2007.

1. pspfan07

pspfan07 Guest

ok i was givin a older computer and i would like to use it as a back up but i dont talk to my computer guy nemore so im haveing some problems i dont now if its compatable to graphic cards or any other hook ups and if it is i dont kno which ones to use im a noob when it comes to computers thats wat my computer guy was for so hers the info on my computer rember its just a back up so dont tell me like the best hook ups just things that will play games on decent quality

its a samsung syncmaster 500s
    its running on windows xp
    it has a intel pentium III processor
    868 MHz,128 MB of RAM

let me tell u again i kno this computer suks i just need ur help on wat to put in the computer to make it decent if u could put any thing in it

thanx for the help

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

In short, it's ancient. You will never be able to make a gaming system of it without replacing every single part in it, and if you do that, what was the point in getting it in the first place?
    It would make a serviceable backup office PC but it would only be able to play very primitive games.

3. pspfan07

pspfan07 Guest

ok thanx ill just buy a new new computer and hook that one up