1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old DVD's

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by vernmark, Feb 22, 2007.

1. vernmark

vernmark Member

I have recently decdided to back up some of the very first dvd's I purchased. (1995, 1996 etc.) I am having problems with the Jurassic Park series, especially "The Lost World." I have searched the forum and have been unsuccessful. I have tried the following and have had no results: oneclickdvdpro, defap platinium, ripit4me.

If it anyone out there could take the time to help me, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what programs do you have to rip and burn dvd's? clonedvd and anydvd is one of the best combos out there, ripit4me is another good one also dvd shrink should be able to handel some of the older movie's

3. Ric70

Ric70 Member

I have some very old DVD's that gave me problems. they would reach maybe 80-90% using DVDShrink and Decrypter and many others. I finally tried DvDFaBDecrypter ver 2.9xxx. worked perfect. There is a newer ver. 3.0xxx but do not like it as well. Some of my disc were from original movies made in the 1935 to 80's time frame.

4. vernmark

vernmark Member

I did a little more research and found a solution to my problem. I don't know how this occurred, but my DMA settings were changed. I have not performed any computer tasks with the exception of cleaning old files and defrag. I think I can narrow it down to when I upgraded my internet explorer. Another area I have to keep an eye on when I upgrade any Microsoft programs.