1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old mobo fried, want to get new one ready for flashing...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Petries, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Petries

Petries Regular member

My old mobo is fried so I've done a rebuild using the MSI Z68A-G43 mobo, still reusing my old HD and such, but now JF does not detect any drives or anything. I haven't had to update any drivers or anything in quite some time, so I'm hoping to find some guidance with regard to getting everything up-and-running again, as I've hoping to get LT+ 3.0 on a couple drives so we can stop having to do those silly USB updates. Your help is as always greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Petries

Petries Regular member

Nothing? Damnit.

3. rage4ordr

rage4ordr Regular member

I'm taking a guess but since nobody else has any suggestions, here goes- I'd follow the JF tut about removing any drivers that were installed for the SATA card and go from there. Most times when you do major pc work(ie. new mobo or new cpu), any drivers that are missing or cannot be found are re-installed.
    BTW, I'm assuming you mean you rebuilt your computer...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  4. Petries

Petries Regular member

Yea, I did a rebuild but I'm using the same HD and such.

5. rage4ordr

rage4ordr Regular member

Like I said, sometimes when you do upgrades/swaps like that, drivers get installed and some even get re-installed(don't ask me why). I upgraded my cpu last month and I know for a fact that when I booted my computer, my audio drivers and a couple of others were re-installed.
    It's worth a shot.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012