1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! Did you hear that terrible squeel at the Orange Bowl

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by geestar20, Jan 6, 2005.

1. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

As some of you know, and as some of you don't know, Ashlee Simpson got a spot on the half time show (how did this happen) at the Orange bowl.

After her terrible performance she was booed
    by 72,000+ fans *And a well deserved BOO at that

To me shes nothing more than a skinny Kelly Osbourne

If you want to see the video go here http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0105/entertainment/ashlee_orange.html

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

is that what i heard up here in canada, was wondering what that noise was

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

She's just another example of a useless untalented puppet.

Think of it this way - if she was fat or ugly would she be where she is? Nope.

Cass Elliot and Aretha Franklin were fat but they made it on talent.

Janis Joplin was butt ugly but she made it on talent.

There are so many wonderfully talented and beautiful singers out there but it's lost on the general public who prefer to be spoon fed all this garbage from these shithead twats that can't even write or sing their "music".

The general public, or "sheeple" as I like to call them, wouldn't know what to do if they heard actual talent. Siouxsie Sioux was a visionary who put out amazing music that will never be forgotten. Elizabeth Fraser from Cocteau Twins has, quite simply, the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. Natalie Merchant, Bjork and Annie Lennox are all examples of beautiful intelligent women who've been putting out incredible music for some time now.

I checked out geestar20's link and the sidebar was advertising tickets for 95 f*ckin dollars! For that $95 you get to see some braindead bimbo shake her tits around while they play her CD through the sound system. Wow - what a value. If I wanted to torture myself I could listen to to that shit ass CD at home and save the $95 for hard alcohol to wash away the pain for having listened to it.

These idiot girls are worthless because tits and ass are a dime a dozen - no talent required. All you need is a stable of bubblegum music writers, a good media machine, yet another dumb bimbo and you're set to make millions off the sheeple.

Ok, I feel better now :)

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

They sell her tickets for $95 dollars and up.. OH SHIT I didn't see that, WHAT A JOKE!

5. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

omfg, another talentless member of the Simpson clan (not the cool yellow ones from Springfield, though). I saw one episode of her equally fekkin talentless bint of a sister's "reality" show on mtv, needless to say, i had to go out and purchase a new tv set, cos i set about mine with a cricket bat !!

6. djscoop

djscoop Active member

wow that was awful. at least jessica is hot, but ashley's got nothing going for her...

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Don't laugh, but there is a French lady called Alizee, she has a fantastic voice (face & bod too!). Annie Lennox rocks.
    One of the best male voices is Andrea Bocelli, followed by the late great Freddie Mercury. No-one even comes close.
    Pure talent is a very rare commodity.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005