1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! My xbox keeps reseting over and over..It wont load..HEEELLLPPP!:(

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by MrHard, Oct 7, 2004.

1. MrHard

MrHard Member

:(..I cant belive whats happening here..I turn my xbox on the big X pops up. The microsoft at the bottom shows..Then it desides to reset itself ..OMG noooooo..This sux..I paid so much money for this..Im modded so..I was putting a trainer game on my box useing Flash fxp..everything was cool till I reboot the box..Then it dose this to me. I cant get to my dashboard or my evo x..Is there a way to look at your files without the Flash fxp..Can I look at my folders ..PLz..plz.plz..plz tell me .Is there another way...Nooooo . Im going to cry.......

2. pbailey

pbailey Regular member

Yeah, mine started doing this about 5 daze after i originally installed the chip, it was a crappy alternate d0 solder job, desoldered it, cleaned it up, redid it and it's been rock solid ever since.

3. MrHard

MrHard Member

Can you tell me how to do that..??(D0) I herd of it but I dont know how...Can you tell me how to make a boot disk and what is good...I have v3935..Im thinking I just might need to reboot it with a boot disk...But will the boot disk work becase my xbox was set to ato load..My xbox went to the menu automatically can you plz help???

4. pbailey

pbailey Regular member

i think i understand what you're saying, you modded it and everything was fine until you installed a trainer and now it won't boot off the mod chip?

Grab the program boxplorer from the usual places, throw it on a dvd, with the latest versions of the dashboards aswell, and any other files you want, pretty sure you'll have to make an xiso image out of it, simplexiso is quick and has worked with every game i've tried it with.

Xbox will boot off the disc, then just use boxplorer as you would as if you were ftping to the xbox, left and right triggers changes the panels, start to change drive, white button for menu.

Copy the files from the disc over, change the dashboard and whatever.

But that's if it's a s/ware prob, if it's h/ware just do a google search on alternate d0 point guides, they're a lot easier to solder to.

Um, not sure about the evo boot discs and whatever, i just use boxplorer and copy the directories over, bit more painful no doubt, but still learning too.

5. Pombaman

Pombaman Member

Hi

I can be that you have to change your settings..
    In setting there are 3 places, where you can tell the so called "in game reset" to "NO".. maybe it will help..
    It did so for me..

Best regards