1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Click To DVD - I am lost

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ALAND, Jan 4, 2005.

1. ALAND

ALAND Regular member

Some one help. My Source and destination boxes are a mess. I have lost the devices in the drop down boxes and cannot get them to come back. I do not know what to use and What a Working folder. Any help would be appreciated.

2. bbthumper

bbthumper Guest

....come on dude, what are talking about? Software?.....

3. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

as already said we need details to help you
    by what you said so far its like a hollywood epic for next year

hehe sorry n thats a joke give us details n one here should be able to help you

4. ALAND

ALAND Regular member

If my movie I want to record is more GBs than my disc 4.7 gbs {dvd-r} the program tells me I do not have enough space on my empty disc. What do I do? Can I burn without saving to my hard drive. A direct burn.
    One Click to DVD has no insructions. they have good support but so far we have not resolved the problem.
    When I fist downloaded the rpogram my recording devices were listed in the drop down boxes, now they are gone. The E drive is my DVD-RW and F drive is CD-RW. My writer supports both + and -. Please help if you can.

5. slickeroo

slickeroo Guest

There is a program called dvdshrink which should help you, you can download it from here :-

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

I'm not sure if you can do a direct burn to disc with this as I normally just save the image to my desktop & then delete it straight after I've checked that the disc plays okay!

For more help & info. check out the DVD discussion forums that are near the top of the main forum page, there is loads of info. in there about burning to dvd & such!

Let me know if you have any problems using the dvdshrink progam & I'll do my best to help!