1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ONE game won't work with flip top

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Wink90, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Wink90

Wink90 Member

Alright, so I put a fliptop on my PS2 a couple weeks ago and have been using Swap Magic. It has worked fine for a while, but now I tried putting a regular PS2 game in and after it gave me the black screen with "Playstation 2" in white lettering, the console starts clicking real loud and then eventually stops. When I open the top the game isn't spinning, like it couldn't read it and just gave up. It seems like it just started doing this for no reason.

It read an audio cd without any problem, and on the browser menu, it read that the next disc I inserted was in fact a PS2 game, but when it tries to read the game it starts freaking out.

Any information would be helpful, and if I didn't make myself clear enough, please let me know.

2. Wink90

Wink90 Member

For clarity, I just put the regular casing back on and it didn't have any problem reading or loading the game, so I suppose it has soemthing to do with the fliptop. Any suggestions on common problems?

3. Wink90

Wink90 Member

To expand even further on this topic i am now very confused. I put the fliptop back on and the Playstation manages to read every other game fine accept one, but with the original top, it read said game without any problem. What is going on?

Again, it starts clicking loudly when it tries to load the game.