1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Long Song!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by louleeds, Dec 21, 2004.

1. louleeds

louleeds Guest

Hi there, I'd just like to ask, what is the best way to avoid getting one long track when downloading an album? Have tried downloading tracks as seperate mp3 files but would like to download albums as an exact match to the original, am usinh limewire at the moment and there doesn't seem to be much call for albums although I personally always load full complete albums onto the system myself. Is there another p2p site programme that you'd reccommend for albums in full? Thanks (Just found this site think it's great!)

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Normally complete albums are found as .rar files. When you unpack the file the result is that of a winzip file. [bold]Shareaza[/bold] is nice to use because it incorrperates [bold]Bit-Torrents[/bold] into its operation (Gruntella 2/E-Donkey/Bit-Torrent). Most large files are found on Bit-Torrent and E-Donkey networks. Shareaza will also unpack the .rar files for you.

Link to software:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/127334

Ced

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2004
  3. louleeds

louleeds Guest

Thanks for that, am still a bit new to all this, will have a look on shareaza, my OH has it on his system. I was really stuggling to get my head around it all. Does anyone have any other tips for music downloading? I guess it's all like a secret code i'm unaware of yet.