1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onkyo TX-SR602 video input switching...

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by wazahere, Dec 29, 2004.

1. wazahere

wazahere Guest

I just bought this receiver that has 3 component video inputs but i have no clue how to switch between these inputs. I have my dvd player hooked up to one (input 2) and my cable box (input 1) to another, while my xbox is hooked up to the last (input 3). everything seems to be hooked up fine and all...

if anyone has any clue how to switch video inputs your help would be greatly appreciated.... i've never felt so stupid in my life...

thanks..

2. Razz1234

Razz1234 Guest

Hey there waza,
    It sounds like you are doing exactly what you should be and using the best possible inputs (component) for all your video sources.

I'm not sure what it is you are asking when you say "switch" between them.
    I'm assuming that you have a (component) out to your TV and can't get the reciever to go to component one, component 2, and component 3.
    You probably need to go to the set up menu and "assign" your components to the corresponding audio inputs. I know this doesn't help much but check your manual about "assigning components" or even try under "digital assignments" thats were mine is located.