1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online adapter problems, please help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by screwxbox, Nov 17, 2004.

1. screwxbox

screwxbox Member

hey i have a problem, last year I bought an online adapter for my ps2, it worked fine and played socom2 online for a long time. But eventually i got bored of it so i stoppped playing, now im getting call of duty and i want to play it online, but my online isnt working. when i choose automatic settings and stuff for my isp it says no connection can be made, so i went through and put my ip address and my netmask and those things and did it the manual way, but now it says im online but the info couldnt be sent to scea, so i still cant play online, by the way i have a cable modem. PLEASE HELP!!

2. ddongz911

ddongz911 Member

On cable modem ,when you install the network drivers, just choose automatic setting.
    Your problem could have been corrupted. delete the network setting from memory card and install fresh new setting with the network adapter CD.
    If don't work, then are you on Router or Hub because some of them don't work like mine. 3Com don't work for me but Dlink does.

3. screwxbox

screwxbox Member

i tried starting all over and stuff and it still didnt work, umm im not sure really i just know im using the ethernet cable from the modem and running it directly to me ps2, i dont understand it used to work fine, and it says the network adapters been detected and stuff